What happens at major events?

A Major Event Organization (MEO) requires athletes to apply for the recognition of their TUE if they wish to use a prohibited substance or method in connection with the Event.

If you have a TUE granted by the Anti-doping Center and you will be competing at a Major Event e.g., the Olympic Games, you should contact the MEO for information on their recognition process.

Who should apply for a TUE? Where and when to apply?

What if my Antidoping Center's TUE is not recognized by my International federation?

What if my Antidoping Center's TUE is denied?

Will my medical information be treated in a confidential manner?

Contact information

How to apply to the Antidoping Center for a TUE?

What is a Therapeutic Use Exemption (TUE)?

What if I need to renew my TUE?

What are the criteria for granting a TUE?

Can I get a retroactive TUE?